AGREEMENT OF CAMANGI WEBSTATION’S VIP PROGRAM
Event release January 01, 2010
This is a legal agreement between you and Camangi Corporation, of 4F., No.13, Lane 50, Sec. 3, Nankang Rd., Taipei 115, Taiwan (hereinafter referred to as “Camangi") stating the terms that you must accept and abide by when you join in the Camangi WebStation VIP Program (hereinafter referred to as “The Program").
This Agreement – together with all updates, additional terms and all The Program/Camangi rules and policies referred to in this agreement- collectively constitute the “Agreement” between you and Camangi. To agree to these terms, click “Agree”. If you do not agree to these terms, do not click “Agree”, and do not join in The Program.
Camangi quotes that Camangi WebStation will be a 7” Android tablet. Features such as Web surfing, eBook, digital frame and media center will showcase the capability of an open Android platform welcomed by application developers all around the world. With a high-resolution, 800×480 pixels display, the device barely weights 13.75 ounces providing an easily readable screen while maintaining high portability.
You must accept and abide by these terms as presented to you; changes, additions, or deletions are not acceptable, and Camangi may refuse the participation for noncompliance with any part of this Agreement.
In connection with discussions between you and Camangi for the sole purpose of disclosing information regarding hardware/software products and technologies, and related marketing and business plans of Camangi WebStation. You and Camangi, subject to the terms of this Agreement, may disclose to each other certain information relating to Camangi's business, its products and/or its customers, ideas and other information, all of which information is non-public and of a confidential nature.
The parties hereby agree, commit and declare as follows:
"Confidential Information" shall mean all or any part of written and/or oral and/or computer information disclosed by Camangi to you relating to Camangi's business, past, present and future, financial information, and commercial information, as well as technical, technological and other proprietary information, including but not limited to the following: computer programs in any form, documentation, installation programs, software code, actual products, prototypes, samples, designs, schematics, configurations, specifications, techniques, drawings, kits and all other information, in written or oral, relating to Camangi, Camangi’s products or incorporated therein. Confidential Information includes as well corrections, updates, new releases and new versions of
- You agree that you will not use the Camangi's Confidential Information for any purpose other than that purpose for which it was disclosed by Camangi.
- You shall treat as strictly secret and confidential all Confidential Information and shall use your best efforts to protect such Confidential Information, and shall not disclose or use any such Confidential Information, except for the purpose set forth herein, without the express written permission of Camangi. You agree that all or any part of written and/or oral and/or computer articles and/or videos and/or any format regarding Confidential Information disclosed by you do not represent the opinions, decisions, commitments or statements of Camangi even though you have the prior consent of Camangi before the disclosure.
- You are aware that copying or reproducing in any form the whole or any part of Confidential Information is expressly forbidden, except, in each instance, with the prior consent of Camangi.
- You are aware that producing or assisting, directly or indirectly, either by action or by failure of action, in the production of Camangi’s products and/or of similar type equipment based on any content or detail of content of Confidential Information or any part thereof, is strictly forbidden.
- You acknowledge that the Confidential Information is proprietary to Camangi and has been designed, developed or accumulated by Camangi at great expense and over lengthy periods of time, is secret, confidential and unique and constitutes exclusive property of Camangi and that any use of such property and/or trade secrets by you rather than for the purpose specified above would be wrongful and would cause irreparable injury to Camangi.
- You agree that all or any part of your ideas, concepts, suggestions in written and/or oral and/or videos and/or computer information and/or any format can be used for Camangi’s business.
- This Agreement shall remain in force with respect to any specific item of information unless cancelled by Camangi in writing.
- The provisions of this Agreement shall supersede and prevail over any other arrangements, either oral or written, as to the Confidential Information.
- 10. The information shall be deemed the property of Camangi and, upon request, you undertake to immediately return to Camangi any Information in tangible form, including but not limited to documents and diskettes of which the Confidential Information is comprised pursuant to this Agreement.
- The validity, interpretation and performance of this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Country of both the disclosers. No change, modification, alteration or addition to any provision of this Agreement shall be binding unless in writing and signed by an officer of Camangi.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have caused this Agreement to be executed on the day and year since January 1, 2010 until the termination notice from Camangi.